Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sarah Sparks says 'Spark Yourself' (Richard Crawford's Shelf Talkers)

Richard Crawford: So, Sarah, why is it you would make a good SPARKS spokeswoman?

Sarah Sparks: Um, my name is Sarah Sparks...

Richard Crawford: That’s a good start.

Sarah Sparks: I know, right? I really feel like my name says it all.

Richard Crawford: Yep. Why else, what about SPARKS Premium Malt Beverage do you embody?

Sarah Sparks: Ooh, good question. I really like how the SPARKS can looks like a battery. Batteries provide sparks. Sparks that bring things to life, and I like to think of myself as someone who puts a spark in your day.

Richard Crawford: Sounds like you’re a good person to have around.

Sarah Sparks: Just like SPARKS.

Richard Crawford: Indeed, indeed. Is there any other reason?

Sarah Sparks: I also work in a liquor store and would be happy to direct new and curious customers towards something a little different. Maybe it’s their first time, but it would just be one more way to SPARK up someone’s day.

Richard Crawford: Well, I’m sold so far.

Sarah Sparks: And that’s not all.

Richard Crawford: Really, wow, what else could there be?

Sarah Sparks: I also have a food blog. A well followed one too, with a wide array of topics. One of those topics could be SPARKS related. Food pairings, adventures you get into when drinking SPARKS, cocktail recipes featuring SPARKS. Who knows what else?

Richard Crawford: Sarah Sparks, the possibilities certainly sound endless.

Sarah Sparks: They do! I’m so excited! I love SPARK-ing people.

Richard Crawford: I think we’ve gotten a good idea as to why you’d be perfect at the job. Good Luck.

Sarah Sparks: Thank you. I hope I Sparked up your day!

Richard Crawford: Certainly.

Sarah Sparks: Aw. Remember to SPARK yourself on your way home.

Richard Crawford: What?

- Richard Crawford's Shelf Talkers
(Richard Crawford's Shelf Talkers is a new MassBytes' series about the fictional life of beverages.)

No comments:

Post a Comment