Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stop making me hungry, Chestnut!


Chestnut, one of the MassBytes' bloggers, was on vacation and then decided to come back with two new posts. As I am reading these posts in the middle of the night, I am cursing him from my grandmother's kitchen table. All I want is BBQ and breakfast. Then, he strikes again...announcing he is making a cheeseburger omelet. He is pure evil. So I challenged him to a breakfast cook-off. I knew he was all about meat in the last three posts, so I opted to do the vegetarian route. I made a home-fried potato omelet with peppers and onions, topped with a dollop of sour cream, a side fruit salad, and some toast with raspberry jam.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't use my powers for good, even if I could! That breakfast looks delectible!

    ReplyDelete