Friday, April 11, 2014

Giving Up Facebook For (most of) April: Day Eight: Cigarettes.

It's official. I have lost my mind. I parted ways with some of the projects I was so invested in. It was the world I knew. I know there are new projects waiting for me, but I can't help but feel I lost everything. AND I am doing this all while trying to quit cigarettes. So fuck the world. I hate you right now.

I am the worst person to be around right now. This week I have managed to be a dick to a close friend, my mom, and a few people around me.

Mind over matter. Mind over matter. I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker.

I have become quite a napper. I have slept more this week than I have in all of 2013. I am guessing my body is a dick this week, too.

My friend posted this meme...

At first I wanted to hang out but then I thought about having to be around people and I was like nah I dont wanna do that

I went out a few times, and quickly wished I was home in my room with my pants off, listening to music. Right now, I am not in the mood to listen to anyone's nonsense.

2013, I quit drinking and sex. When I tell people this, they groan and ask why? Because it was getting me nowhere.  I needed a break to figure shit out.

When the New Year arrived, my resolution was HEALTH AND WEALTH.

Next I am quitting cigarettes. They suck. They are expensive. They make me feel like shit. It makes my clothes smell awful, and I don't even want to kiss anyone, because ew.

In 2013 when I was drinking, it was easier to not focus on the smell or taste. But now that I am not drinking, I realized I don't want to touch anyone til I quit. I am tired of smelling like an ashtray.

And the fucking coughing is disgusting. It could happen at anytime, and sometimes it won't stop until my lung projectiles out of my body and smashes against the wall.

So fuck you cigarettes. I am breaking up with you for good. FUCK. YOU.

I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker.
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker. 
I don't smoke cigarettes. I am not a smoker.   

No comments:

Post a Comment