Monday, June 18, 2012

Chickpea and Quinoa Salad

AKA: Quinoa 2: The Return.

This recipe comes from a friend of mine.  I was talking about the beef and quinoa stew on Facebook and mentioned that now I have this quinoa banging around my cupboard and hoped I'd figure out something cool to do with it.  My friend popped up with a genius idea.  I made a couple little tweaks - avocado decided to get involved, because I love it, and green onions replaced red ones - and ate it all week long like I'm the kind of person who makes meal plans.


It's fresh and flavourful, and it has lots of different colours and textures in there - in short, I think you should go make it right now! It's perfect for summer, and it is about to be very, very summer around here in a minute or two - check out those temperatures later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment