Monday, October 15, 2012

Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies

Hey.  Want a cookie?  OF COURSE you do.  You're human.

How about these little Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies?  They've got chocolate chips in them.  And pecans.  When my parents were here last weekend, my mom asked me what my favourite nut was (this is a reasonable question in my family; what I find stranger than that she asked in the first place is that I'm 30 years old and she doesn't already know what my favourite nut is).  Without skipping a beat, I answered pecans. But this isn't the world's pecaniest dessert or anything (that would, of course, be pecan pie), so if pecans aren't your #1 nut, don't worry.  And you could, of course, swap out the pecans for something else... but why?


Aw, look at 'em  They want to be friends.


Discussion questions:
What's your favourite nut?
Does your mother know?
Am I weird for even asking that? (Probably.)

Go make some cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment