Monday, March 5, 2012

Beer Up Here - HookerClops

On Friday, March 2nd, I went to the Cantab Lounge for the HookerClops CD release show. The line-up was fantastic! First, Rob Potylo, formerly known as Robby Roadsteamer, pleased the audience with comedy and some solo songs including my favorite, Violentful Sparks. Ok, maybe, I just like it because it has my name in it. Then, the booty shaking started with OTP(!). This trio is so fun with their folk punk style. Then, it happened, the HookerClops big CD release debut. They came on stage to a packed room, to please fans with love for the band in their hearts. I have one word: Sexy! Finally, to end the night was The Four Point Restraints. They are the cutest band to take pictures of...sorry, HookerClops!

I am bummed that I lost my HookerClops album (which I did all the pics for!!!) during all this wildness. Well, anyways, here is a slideshow of the night of beer, whiskey, kissing girls, and sweaty dancing!


1 comment:

  1. you've come along way from the dorms-so proud, the haad werk pays off-michael

    ReplyDelete